Saints Foundation is committed to the wellbeing and safety of all children and young people who are under the Charity's care or utilising the Charity's
facilities. It is the duty of all adults working at Saints Foundation to safeguard the welfare of children and young people by creating an environment
that protects them from harm.
The aims of Saints Foundation's Safeguarding Children Policy are to:
- Safeguard all children and young people who interact with the Club.
- Demonstrate best practice in the area of Safeguarding children.
- Positively reflect and promote the Club Values (Pioneers, Confident Custodians, Action Orientated, Open & Inclusive and Service Excellence) in
regard to safeguarding children.
- Develop a positive and pro-active welfare programme to enable all children and young people to participate in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- Encourage parents and other members of the child or young person's family to be involved in a positive relationship with the Club.
- Ensure that coaches, parents and other adults who come in contact with children and young people provide good role models of behaviour.
- Promote high ethical standards throughout the Club.
Southampton FC's full safeguarding policy can be viewed online - http://saintsfoundation.co.uk/safeguarding/#
For any safeguarding questions, please contact the Head of Safeguarding on email@example.com or phone
the Saints Foundation office.